- Brand: AceTech
- Material: Plastic / Aluminum
- Length: 10cm
- Width: 3cm
- Weight: 58g
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Airsoft Pistols and Rifles with 14 CCW Threading
- Package Includes: 1X Tracer Unit
- Built of a combination of plastic and aluminum to maximize durability without adding additional weight to your airsoft gun
- Fits airsoft pistols and rifles that have 14mm CCW threading
- Supports green and red luminous BBs.
- 450mAH rechargeable li-Poly battery has a battery life of two hours when completely charged using its micro usb port
- Automatic switch-off will kill the battery if the tracer has been idle 40 minutes or longer.
- Can be used easily with your standard sites due to the tracer unit's small size
1. The Lighter S, is a smallest and lightest tracer unit designed for the pistol.
2. Because of its small dimension, it enables users easily to install it into their silencers or airsoft gun hand-guards as long as their inner space is larger than the dimension of Lighter S. (Diameter: 27mm or 1.06 inches, length: 67.3mm or 2.65inches)
3. Lighter S could light up green tracer BBs with very high brightness but lighten red tracer BBs with medium brightness.
4. Do not disassemble the Lighter S to prevent high voltage electrical shock.
5. It automatically switches off under the following conditions: A. Device has idled for 40 minutes B. When the battery power is low, after the power indicator blinks in red color for 3 seconds.
6. Remaining power indicator (flash once per second) A. Green light: high power B. Orange light: medium power C. Red light: low power
7. Do not look straight into the muzzle to check the installation of the device to prevent any accident like mistakenly pulling the trigger or firing the gun.
8. In order to extend the built-in Li-Poly battery
- MicroUSB charging cable x 1
- Adaptor x 1 ( M14 anti-clockwise thread to M11 clockwise thread )
Q1:Does Lighter S fit on my airsoft gun? A1: Lighter fits on any 14mm CW barrels and 11mm CCW (By adapter)
Q2: How can I unscrew adapter from Lighter S? A2: Unscrew it clock-wisely.