Yes, this video is for the little brother ARP9 but you can get the gist of this one!
- 4.5" CNC aluminum Mil-Spec M-LOK hanguard for accessories.
- CNC aluminum upper receiver for durability.
- Standard 20mm upper rail for optic attachments.
- Polymer crown amplifier design.
- Polymer GOS-V5 PDW retractable stock for stability.
- Battery placement is sealed with a cover located in the back of the stock.
- Protected wiring w/ integrated MOSFET.
- Burst MOSFET provided with an ETU unit for quick trigger response.
- Aggressive flat competition trigger style.
- Ergonomic pistol grip with hand stopper.
- Flip-up front and rear sights for accurate precision.
- Functional charging handle reveals polycarbonate adjustable hop-up chamber.
- Mock bolt catch to match APR9 external 1:1 ratio design.
- Includes 300 round high capacity airsoft magazine.
- Great for CQB airsoft environments.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Upper Receiver, Gearbox / Nylon Polymer Pistol Grip, Muzzle, Stock
Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 370 (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine: 300 Rounds
Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
Battery: 7.4V LiPo Stick (Sold Separately)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Weight: 4.10 Lbs approx 2kg
Inner Barrel Length: 128mm